Bayelsa Public Information Management Committee holds a Town Hall Meeting at Sagbama Local Government Area with the THEME: PUBLIC INFORMATION AT YOUR DOOR STEPS: WHAT ROLE FOR THE CITIZENS?
The Town Hall Meeting will discuss the following:
1. What is public information?
2. Characteristics of Public Information.
3. What you look out for when you want Public Information?.
4. Content of accurate Public Information and how it is disseminated.
5. Official Channels of obtaining accurate public information
6. Role of citizens in seeking Public Information.
7. Strategies for verifying accurate information
DATE: THURSDAY, 24TH October, 2013
VENUE: SAGBAMA TOWN HALL
TIME: 10 AM
YOUTH GROUPS, WOMEN GROUPS, ELDERS, CHIEFS AND TRADITIONAL RULERS NGOS, CBOs, CSOs and the general public are invited.
THE RESTORATION ADMINISTRATION IS NURTURED BY TRUTH. PLAY YOUR PART!